Monday, February 18, 2013

Letter From Elder Gillespie



    So this week Elder Smith and I have been much better about our exercise in the mornings, and he has lost 3 kilos, sinse the last time he weighed, I don't remember how much I weighed the last time but I'm at 90 kilos what ever that means. I haven't been growning upward more, I feel I have reached my limit as 194 cm. So Phil it's all you to pass Dad up now. 
      I don't know if I've said this before but we work in the young men's presidency for the moment, (hopefully shortly that will change) and we have mutual every Wednesday night which this week we had just a very simple watch the movie of José Smith: El Profeta de la Restauración. It was nice to relax a little more and watch a movie with popcorn which we made as well. 
      In Church I played the Piano and then I moved to the back of the room to help out with all the little kids that we had in church this day. 29 people in church and 8 of which are the age of 7 or under so I helped out with Angel, (the same as before) age four, Randy, age four and Jason age three. I was it was a bit of a battle but they stayed in their seats in general. 
 Have a Wonderful day- because you can choose to
     Elder James O. Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment