Monday, March 18, 2013

En Mejillones yo tuve un amor...(some song about here)



Last week I ate the first Hamburger from McDonalds in a very very long time. (It was so good) People the food you have in the states is amazing! 
Thursday I did two baptism interviews for Elder Moltó and Elder Condorí we had a good spiritual experience together. 
There are so many things happening right now. Elder Miranda and I are just trying to keep the branch a float. 
The Stake President came yesterday which was nice to see some people from the stake, He came to call Hno. Carvajal to be Branch President but Hno. Carvajal had to work. So it continues with Pres. Cofre for the moment he's going for 13 years as President. We had 41 people in church! that was fantastic, I was excited although about 10 of them were from Antofagasta but it was still a good number. Neythan Carvajal was baptized and it was beautiful. I played the piano and learned to play a new song. (I love the look for Rainbows - that primary song) 
Right now in our branch Elder Miranda teaches the youth class and I am teaching the Primary with the help of a less active that we have been reactivating. There is a lot of drama in the branch which is lame and sad because people lose their amino and then their faith. Trying to keep things running smoothly in the church and that members calm down and don't explode at one another. There are moments were I feel like everything is falling around me, and others like right now where I feel much calmer. That we're doing a good work. I often forget that Elder Miranda has less than a month in the mission, and just ask him to do and teach this and that and complete this work. He does it and does it well, as well there are times when the youth unsupportable for him. Yesterday I learned how MLS works more and how to do the finances of a Branch. The church is so cool with all if it's programs that work perfectly.
     These weeks have gone by so quickly and it's exhausting, but I feel good. You're always welcome to come and visit. Just keep following the Spirit all will be well. 
Thanks for reading 
 People Tell me when you are going on missions! I want to know!
 Have a Wonderful day- because you can choose to
Elder James O. Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment