Saturday, November 5, 2011

First e-mail from the MTC: 11-5-11
I'm here and that's about it- my companion's name is Elder Parker. He's from Hawaii. I have run into Hermana Graham many times. Elder Merrill and Elder Pierce once, y Elder Smith a couple of times. It's busy here I'm kind of sleepy. I'm on the top bunk and my pillow fell off onto the ground in the middle of the night and I didn't want to get down to get it- but I finally did because it was rough.
We're teach Tomas in Spainsh that's fun.
Steven, I like the food and Elder Merrill challenged me to gain 50 pounds and break the record- which is 30.
Well I really don't have much to say. Spainsh is rough but I understand it speaking is a different world.
To Houston, Jack, Chris, Josh, Derek and everyone else coming in shortly
First, you don't need to bring scriptures in the language that you are learning they give you those and give you Preach My Gospel as well in Spanish or German or whatever.
Second, I echo what Elder Pierce says in having air fresher because the food does cause much gas.
Third, bring all your ties that can be worn on a mission because even if you don't like them someone here will and ties are traded like crazy.
Fourth, if you want to write someone make sure you have their addresses.
Fifth just know regardless if you have a one suit mission or a x number of suit mission you are required to wear your suit all the time- every class every day. I don't know other than just know that it is going to happen.
I like my district.
Feel free to write
Yo no se
Have a Wonderful day
Elder James Gillespie
MTC Mailbox # 254
CHI-ANT 0103
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment