Friday, December 9, 2011

December

So just to let you know everyone that tried to Rabbit rabbit rabbit me failed.
I realized this week that I'm going to be missing the 23rd sleep out which is lame
I also realized how in the outside world how many commercials must be going around right now and how busy it is and how I'm pretty blessed to be in the MTC for Christmas just be able to read and focus on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. On Sunday we had the opportunity to watch the First Presidency Christmas devotional and two things stood out which I will share today One: Pres. Uchtdorf's story about playing with fire burning down the curtains- reminded me mostly of Pres. Shaws story about burning down a barn. The point is don't play with fire.
Two is Christ was humble all his life and even from the beginning he came into the world in a very humble place and it started from the beginning.
There's not much that changes here- our zone got a new district.
Become better everyday, work hard, and share the gospel.
Have a Wonderful day
Elder James Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment