Friday, December 2, 2011

One Month

This week was rather dull compared to last week- Sunday I started feeling sick made it through the musical number coming in and out of playing the music all the time. I just kept feeling more and more sick- sniffles to head aching and fever. Sunday night/Monday morning I slept terribly when I took my temperature I had a fever of 100. Gross- It broke later that day. That was really the main thing. Still have a little of the sniffles but It's good. Elder Parker's mom sent him some Christmas decorations so our room is now very festive. However I don't know if the people who inspect the rooms like it. We have two little trees- one that is gold and on that is green and some tassel that is strung across our room.
Elder Merrill left on Monday- I was able to see him and talk to him while I was in the line at the store buying cough drops.
I have a lot of catch-up work to do from missing class on Monday so this isn't long but that's life right now.
Lots of studying- need to speak more Spanish. (For everyone coming in and who will read this always speak your language)
Keep seeing more and more people in the MTC- Elder Parker keeps saying that I know everyone.
Have a Wonderful day
Elder Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment