Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy May 13th



Well I talked with my family nevertheless I didn't say much about what happened this week. 
 I'm in Copiapo now, with Elder Suaréz from Nicaragua he has 20 months in the mission and comes from Antofagasta, I'm his 15th companion and first gringo companion. so that's a little fun. As we spake yesterday I realized that it has only been a week since I have left the little city of Mejillones. I feel like I've been here a good month already. 
 It's green here. I was shocked coming in that I took some pictures inside the bus.  and there are trees It's pretty exciting. 
 Copayapu: we have 2 investigators that the Sister missionaries left that are progressing Jocelyn and Sebastian so we will continue with them. Although I realized yesterday that they don't know as much as I thought they knew, so we are starting from scratch. 
 Well that's all for now folks. 
 Have a Wonderful day- because you can choose to
     Elder James O. Gillespie




No comments:

Post a Comment