Monday, April 30, 2012

Six months this week


and it flies by. 

Today for a muilt-zone activity we played soccer in a full field. Starting with the Zone Iquique vs. Zone Alto Hospicio, minus a few from our zone playing for Iquique because we have more missionaries, with Elder Gillespie playing in the Goal, and I impressed myself with how well I did. I blocked a lot of shots. However in the second have of the game after we switched sides I don´t know what happened I couldn´t stop a thing. 
     So as a conclusion as to what happened, I became prideful the first half with my abilities to block the ball, and the need of humility became necessary. 

Anyways that´s my short story to stay humble. 

Have a Wonderful day- Because you can choose to
     Elder Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment